UPSC CAPF 2017 Application Form: APPLY HERE
UPSC conducts CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) AC Examination for the posts of Assistant Commandants. This written examination will be scheduled to recruit the eligible candidates in Group A (Assistant Commandants) in CAPF consists of BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP and SSB. It is the national level entrance test which is conducted in order to recruit the Assistant Commandants in CAPF.
1. The candidates must be a citizen of India.
2. Male/female both are eligible to apply for the posts of Assistant Commandants in CRPF, CISF, SSB, BSF. However female candidates are not eligible to apply for ITBP.
3. The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
4. The candidates must have aged between 20 and 25 as on 1st August 2017.
5. The candidates have to possess the minimum physical standards mentioned in the official notification.
The written examination consists of two papers-Examination Pattern:
1. General ability & intelligence- This paper will have MCQ type questions. The question paper will be available both in English and Hindi. The total mark will be 250.
2. General studies, essay & comprehension- In this paper the candidates will have the option of writing component either in Hindi or English. The medium of writing will only be English for Precis, comprehension, other language skills. The maximum marks for this paper will be 200.
1. Selection of candidates in CAPF AC will complete in three stages.
2. The candidates have to qualify these stages for final selection as:
Written examination, Physical & Medical standards Tests and Physical efficiency test (PET) and PI.
3. Aspirants should be able to qualify in all these stages.
4. Admission to the aspirants will be purely provisional.
FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT UPSC WEBSITE: http://www.upsc.gov.in